DevOps Engineer (T2P)
A global IT Services company is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team!
- Design, set policies, implement, and test automation for large-scale deployments in a Private Cloud environment
- Infra Provisioning for future-proofing of services
- Improvement of development speed from development to deployment
- Smooth operation after release of new functions
- Collaboration with business, infrastructure, and SRE teams
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Allowance, Free Cafeteria, and Casual clothes are acceptable
- Practical DevOps experience
- Experience in Web API development
- Knowledge and experience with Java, Linux, Oracle/MySQL experience