QA Engineer (T2P)
A global IT Services company is looking for a QA Engineer to join their team!
- Work closely with test engineers and development teams to define and improve the test automation architecture
- Test automation architecture design/operation
- Design and operate original test automation framework
- Design and operate CI/CD environment
- Assign and review tasks to team members (including outsourced members)
- Design test automation scripts for UI, API, and web applications
- Implementation of test automation scripts
- Operation of test automation tools
- Verification and Analysis of test results
- Test result reporting
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Allowance, Free Cafeteria, and Casual clothes are acceptable
- Experience in test automation development / implementation
- Any language is fine, but having experience of using some testing middleware or framework is required (ex; Junit / Test::Unit / unit test / Selenium / Cypress)
- Backend knowledge application testing experience