Mobile App Engineer (T2P)
A global IT Services company is looking for a Mobile App Engineer to join their team!
As a Mobile App Engineer, you will be responsible for a whole workﬂow in the given development project. You will be involved from project initiation until shipment through system design, execution, quality assurance. In addition, you will work on application quality, which requires a sense of ownership as well as practical way to make it automated.
- Pursuing high quality/performance and scalable application architecture
- Aiming Agility into the workﬂow to reduce time-to-market
- Eliminating manual efforts as much as possible
- Mobile DevOps
- UI Automation
- Staying up-to-date besides modern trends, technologies and frameworks
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Allowance, Free Cafeteria, and Casual clothes are acceptable
- Professional Android/iOS native application development experience using Kotlin (for Android) or Swift (for iOS)
- Strong problem-solving skills to solve complex and uncertain situations
- Motivation to drive things by yourself
- Great communication skills
- Practical understanding for Agile development methodologies