Front-end Engineer (T2P)
A global IT Services company is looking for a Front-end Engineer to join their team!
- Understand business requirements, and deliver features with high quality and speed
- Design, develop, test, and operate new user-facing features for large scale e-commerce systems
- Build reusable, flexible and perform code and libraries for future use
- To perform system improvement (e.g. refactoring, adopting appropriate technologies & system architecture, optimizing the JS performance with a proper optimization)
- Bring new and fresh ideas to the team
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Allowance, Free Cafeteria, and Casual clothes are acceptable
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3