Java Back-end Engineer (T2P)
A global IT Services company is looking for a Java Back-end Engineer who will oversee the following activities.
- To understand business requirements, and deliver features with high quality and speed
- To design, development, test, and operate of large scale e-commerce systems
- To perform maintenance, monitoring, troubleshooting and bug-fix
- To perform system improvement (i.e. refactoring, adopting appropriate technologies and system architecture, and optimizing the system performance with a sufficient load test)
Our client is a Global company with a strong presence across several business divisions. It has enjoyed sustained growth both domestically and overseas, including US and Europe. It proud itself of a diverse and international environment and a strong focus on equal opportunities, which translates into plenty of career opportunities. Given the variety of businesses, it deals with a strong variety of technologies so it is a great place to expand your skills!
Also, employees are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30 (Mon-Fri)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Allowance, Free Cafeteria, and Casual clothes are acceptable
- Professional web application development experience using Java and Spring/Spring boot
- Linux and MySQL experience