Overseas System Planning, Business Analyst
One of the world's leading integrated financial groups is looking for an Overseas System Planning and Business Analyst.
- Planning, development, and implementation of systems used by overseas offices
- Specifically, business analysis including BPR, planning of IT-based solutions, requirement definition, design, testing, support for local implementation, etc.
We are looking for someone who can contribute in the following projects and tasks
- Study on introduction of new system configuration including packages, and BPR of on-site office work in line with the new system configuration
- Proposal of business efficiency improvement solutions utilizing digital technology
- Improvement of data utilization efficiency through optimization of data flow
- Promotion and management of each of the above projects
【 Company Details】
Japan's largest and one of the world's leading integrated financial groups, with approximately 150,000 employees working in about 270 group companies worldwide. The organisation has been heavingly investing in the IT areas in order to provide state-of the arts services. They are currently focusing on DX projects, which translate into new technologies and the opportunities to make an impact within a large and established business.
【 Working Hours】
8:40 ～ 17:10（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Insurance/Health insurance, labor (unemployment and workers' accident compensation) insurance, employee pension insurance, property deposits (with interest subsidies), congratulation and condolence payment system, childcare assistance, childcare and nursing care leave, self-development support, etc.
- Experience in system-related projects, including requirement definition, design, etc.
- Planning and communication skills to plan and promote measures and projects while coordinating and negotiating with domestic and international stakeholders
- Experience in financial system related projects
- Experience in package system implementation
- Knowledge of commercial bank operations
- Experience in various types of numerical management and reporting utilizing BI tools