DBA – Subject Matter Expert (2022-JP-524)
An IT Solutions firm is looking for a talented DBA – Subject Matter Expert, to strengthen the Insight & Data Team, to support one of the top global insurance clients in Japan.
- Discovery and assessment of existing Database, Data model, underlying database architecture and database objects, complexities in Teradata Database
- Create inventory and assessment report of existing data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, data warehouses and reporting
- Regular offshore coordination
- Managing and working with client and communicating in Japanese
- Help in translations of existing technical design documents from Japanese to English
- Help in translating from English technical documents to Japanese for customer delivery
A European leading strategic partner to companies around the world, it leveraged technology to enable business transformation for more than 50 years. It address the entire breadth of business needs, from strategy and design to managing operations. It draws on deep industry expertise and a command of the fast-evolving fields of cloud, data artificial intelligence, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms, working with large corporations across different locations. With ongoing growth in the Japanese market, it proud itself of a very international environment, with high compensation, exciting benefits and long-term career potentials. Due to the nature of its business, it has positions open across Japan and a variety of projects across all major industries, from Financial to Automotive and Manufacturing.
9am to 6pm JST. Hybrid Work - 3 days client on-site and 2 days work from home
15 Paid Holidays available immediately, Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
15% Bonus, Skill-up financial support, Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Wifi allowance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area)
- Comprehensive understanding of Teradata Database technologies
- Experience in Discovery and assessment of existing as well as architecting and creating data base, Data modeling, data integration in Teradata Database technologies
- Experience in Teradata database performance tuning and Data modeling