Back End Engineer
Our client, an IT・Saas services start-up company, is looking for a talented Back End Engineer to join their team!
They are a SaaS company providing AI x voice x cloud software and databases with a focus on the sales domain. In this role, you will be responsible for the back end of Voice × Cloud software/applications/services.
- Design new features and select technologies for the back end
- In charge of deploying and building the necessary resources on AWS to back-end programming and growing the service
The scope of work is broad, and the organization is proactive in adopting new technologies, so it is an environment where you can constantly raise your technical level!
IT・Saas Services start-up company founded in 2017. They provide and operate voice analytics AI phones, AI-powered online business meeting analysis tools, and sales information media. Currently focused on overseas expansions, they provide a great environment in terms of focus on teamwork as well as offering great work-life balance, by allowing full flex-time, so that people can choose to work in the evening or even on the weekend if they so wish!
As part of their commitment to their employees, they also offer great benefits such as stock options, vocational training, and so on.
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Additional vacations, transportation, subsidiaries for academic courses, side jobs allowed, social insurance, social insurance (health insurance, welfare pension, employment insurance, work accident insurance), no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in developing web applications using back-end web frameworks
- Experience in developing web applications using RDBMS 2
- Experience in testing, maintenance, and operation of web applications
- Experience in development using containerization technology (Docker)
- Experience in designing and building systems using IaaS/PaaS such as AWS and Google Cloud
- Experience in building and operating Linux servers
- Experience in developing SPA (React.js, Vue.js, etc.)