A global manufacturing and retail company is looking for a UI・UX Developer to join their team!
You will be responsible for creating the design system plan that will form the foundation for front-end development, the design of the components, as well as the related UI/UX design regulations to achieve optimal usability from a customer perspective.
The Global Digital Commerce Department, to which you will be assigned, is responsible for all aspects of e-commerce, including the control of the EC business not only in Japan but worldwide, business planning, development, and web marketing.
- Operate and expand the global standard EC platform
- Front-end development in collaboration with U/UX designers using React
- Smoothly execute multiple products by serving as a bridge in interactions with development vendors overseas
- Plan design system infrastructure for multi-region and multi-brand operations
- Manage and lead all tasks of UI/UX developers
Our client is a listed apparel company that has successfully expanded its business across the US, Europe, and Asia. The company is merging its e-commerce sites, mobile apps, and stores into a simple shopping experience to improve usability. They have been actively working to strengthen the organization as well as developing IT systems in-house. This is a great opportunity to join this famous company in its transition stage! Great work-life balance and benefits!
Core time is 9:00-14:00
Saturday, Sunday, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Special Leave for the first and second semester (8 days each, 16 days in total), Congratulation or Condolence Leave, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Full social insurance (health, employee pension, workers' accident compensation, and unemployment insurance), defined contribution pension plan, employee discount system, childcare leave system, education system, no smoking indoors allowed (designated smoking area), transportation fee, etc.
- Experience with front-end development in both Japanese and English
- Experience with front-end development using React/TypeScript
- Experience with launching and managing products in the digital domain such as mobile apps and web services