An IT Solutions and Consultancy firm is currently looking for a Data Scientist to join their team!
- Development and implementation of customer solutions for various industries such as IT, manufacturers, finance, services, etc.
- Analysis of the data, implement algorithms, create predictive models using machine learning (decision tree, logistic regression, random forest, naive bayes classifier, k-NN, k-means or neural network), build a hypothesis using statistical analysis and clustering
- Create a predictive model of sales trends in machine learning by weather change
- Data analysis using the access log data
- Implement the assignation optimization system for HR team
A Japanese IT Solutions and Consultancy firm that provides comprehensive solutions across different industries and to large players in the Japan market. With over 500 current employees in Japan, it is rapidly growing so it is currently planning to increase hiring in the next few months. This firm main focus is on supporting the global expansion of companies while also providing a fast-growing environment where employees can focus on learning new skills, actively join on new projects and, if they wish, get into a specific area of specialization. In order to suppor this "ongoing learning" environment, it also provides Japanese-language education for overseas IT engineers, training for employees posted overseas, and various types of language and IT certification support.
2 days off per week (Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays), Year-end and New Year holidays, Annual paid leave, Spouse’s childbirth leave, Bereavement leave, Summer vacation, New year vacation etc.
*It may change based on a project
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance (employee pension insurance, health insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, unemployment insurance), No smoking indoors (smoking areas are available outside), Transportation expenses of up to 30,000 yen per month, Visa sponsorship, Travel expenses, Housing allowance, Housing search support, Retirement allowance, Training (Japanese language, business manners and technical skills)
- Hands on experience of data science
- Experience using Python or R
- Experience using some frameworks such as Hadoop or Spark etc.