[IT infrastructure] Server Engineer
A Securities company affiliated with one of Japan's leading megabanks is looking for a Server Infrastructure Engineer to join their team.
- Server infrastructure maintenance and management operations
- System development and maintenance management operations with a focus on ITIL/IT service management operations
- Incident management, problem management, configuration management, change management, release management, service desk (secondary escalation point)
- Service level management, IT service financial management (license renewal, etc.), capacity management, IT service continuity management, availability management
- System development/project support
- Coordination within and outside the team (including the application team and our overseas offices)
A Japanese Security firm, created through the merger of three major securities firms. Its focus is on integrate the financial businesses of banks, trusts, and securities. As a stable company, it provide long term career opportunities, extensive benefits for its employees and great training programs.
8:40~17:10 (Monday~Friday) Hybrid work available
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Various social insurances (employee pension insurance, health insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, unemployment insurance), no smoking indoors in principle (smoking areas are available outside), transportation expenses paid, housing allowance, dormitory housing, retirement allowance system, qualification assistance, various training programs available
- Experience in server infrastructure management (Linux/Windows)
- Virtual infrastructure (Vmware) management experience
- Experience in medium to large scale infrastructure construction