Senior Business Architect -Enterprise Tech
One of the world's largest insurance companies is seeking a Senior Business Architect, to support the firm in frame the business focus, shaping what needs to be done and providing plans that show dependencies and overlaps.
- Applying an architectural approach and aligning business goals
- Support vendor product and technology selection, and consider how solutions will be used in application design in terms of the broader system landscape and required skill sets
- Support the definition of business and IT strategies, ensuring that these are formalized and aligned with customer needs
- Design, establish and maintain working practices, models, standards and governance for the business architecture capability
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance - financial groups, trusted by over 50 million customers. The company provides various financial protections including general insurance, life insurance, retirement funds, and inheritance throughout the lifetime for individual customers, small businesses, and large companies.
9:00-18:00 (Mon-Fri) Hybrid Remote (Office & WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Architectural Framework Certification (TOGAF9 Certification, Certified System Architect)
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture design, principles, artifacts, and deliverables