Leading Security Solutions company is looking for a DevOps Engineer or SRE to support building digital banking services for customers on our fintech platform.
Candidate will work on the cryptocurrency wallet.
- Documentation: Write specifications and documentation for the server-side
- Development: Develop tools to help deploy and maintain our products.
- Project planning: Share knowledge of possible configurations, risk, impact, and costs vs. benefits. Communicate operational requirements and development forecasts.
- Testing: Test code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline and minimize errors.
- Deployment: Use configuration management software to automatically deploy updates and fixes into the production environment.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting: Perform routine application maintenance to ensure the production environment runs smoothly. Develop maintenance requirements and procedures.
- Performance management: Recommend performance enhancements by performing analysis, identifying alternative solutions, and assisting with modifications.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
They are a company that provides back office, web software service, solution service and outsourcing service in financial securities business.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 – 17:45（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Commuting allowance, defined contribution pension (401K), No indoor smoking (designated smoking area)
- Proficiency in information systems concepts, system administration, and cloud platforms.
- Experience working on a large-scale system to make it performant, highly scalable, and fault-tolerant.
- Experience in one on more compiled languages
- Experience in interactions with open source communities and contributions to open source projects (code, bug reports, etc)