A Global Insurance and Mobile Device Support Services company is seeking a Technical Analyst with to manage quality planning, auditing, measurement and improvement across multiple projects working closely with business and IT Departments.
- Quality control operations planning and adjustment for continuous improvement
- Responsible for delivering quality auditing of multiple projects. Specifically, improve quality control operations in collaboration with the business departments and IT department, monitor the current quality control process, organize, and strengthen the overall service quality including system quality and business operation quality.
- Conducting quality audits
- In the quality control execution phase, inspect and verify business department and IT department deliveries, manage and audit quality control from a third-party perspective. Ensure quality control is reliably executed by respective departments in the project process to confirm that all services delivered were of excellent quality. Tracking and reporting of quality control step completions by project.
- Service quality improvement activities
- Promote improvement activities of service quality control work in collaboration with business and IT departments. Advise business and IT departments to visualize their work, define, measure, and improve quality KPIs. In addition, make necessary proposals to QMO Director or above to improve the quality of the entire Japan Region.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Great opportunity to work at a global insurance company that aspires to support their customers with digital product troubles. The company will replace or repair your mobile phones or provide remote support on how to set up electronic devices.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience and knowledge of quality control work in large companies with mission critical system development life cycle
- Ability to communicate smoothly with stakeholders and to actively solve problems with results that improve the situation.
- Ability to effectively respond to dynamically changing work environment and to positively influence for managing vendor relations.
- Experience in ISTQB (JSTQB) FL or higher, or equivalent business knowledge, formulating test strategies, plans, schedules, and in charge of quality control work in development projects.
- Experience in agile development based on KPIs
- International experience within global organization
- Experience in creating user stories in English and collaborating with engineers
- Experience in ITIL practice in Infrastructure/Datacenter Operation.
- Work experience at contact centers and logistic centers (business management)
- Work experience in mobile carrier and after-sales support areas
- Consultation experience for global IT organization