LINK Engineering Section is expanding our engineering team to cater for additional growth in our product line-up.
The LINK Engineering Section is working on an application which is a communication app deeply integrated with the company's ecosystem and other businesses.
We are looking for new team members who share a passion for making high quality native iOS SDK.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Tech leads and other developers to flesh out details and execute on requirements, with a keen eye towards quality
- Work with offshore and backend teams to develop robust end-to-end features
- Responsible for unit testing and ensuring quality of own code
- Make others better through mentoring, sharing knowledge and promoting a collaborative team culture
The LINK Engineering Section consists of over 100 engineers working in multiple locations in Asia and Europe.
The team is established from many different cultures from around the world, bringing a unique feel to the team and the way we work.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, Casual clothes is acceptable
- Experience in Objective-C
- Experience with iOS frameworks Experience in mobile design patterns (MVVM, MVC, …)
- Adapter Architecture
- Observable Pattern
- GCD, Operation, Queue, Rest API Integration
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing and operations
- Knowledge of open-source and commercial libraries commonly used in the iOS ecosystem
- Strong passion for code quality and not allergic to unit tests
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Swift & RxSwift knowledge a minimum
- Push Notification / Call Kit / Signaling experience
- Good understanding of Web services and SOA related standards like REST / JSON
- Published iOS Apps on app Store
- Building mobile frameworks / SDKs
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining an iOS app