A technology venture of the University of Tokyo, which has been conducting research at the forefront of spatial information engineering, is hiring a Mobile Application Engineer.
They are creating SaaS dashboards to meet a wide range of human flow analysis needs. They analyze human flow in a holistic and statistical manner and provide it as a web dashboard tailored to the needs of individual customers.
They are also developing a tool that can analyze human flow data in chronological order like a video. They provide tools that have been used all over the world, and it is widely used by data analysts and by those who want to use it for the visualization of data.
- Our original application and entrusted application development and the management.
- Design / development / PdM of data measurement application using various sensors
- UI/UX design
Our client is a technology venture of the University of Tokyo, which has been conducting research at the forefront of spatial information engineering. They are comprised of a group of engineers with a wide range of advanced technology sets related to location information.
Super flex system（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Summer holiday, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in android / iOS application design, implementation, UI/UX design, and other aspects of development
- Experience in developing systems for acquiring and processing data from smartphone sensors
- IPA Basic Information Technology Engineer or Applied Information Technology Engineer Certifications