A global finance firm seeks a Japanese speaking software engineer for their Global Markets Structuring IT Project team to work across three main areas including BI data analysis, business process automation and application enhancement.
For BI data analysis the successful candidate will be introducing BI tools and working on gathering, analysing and visualizing business data (equity and structured product business). For business process automation responsibilities include introducing RPA tools and automating business processes. For application enhancement tasks include enhancing large and small systems (Environment: Angular (TypeScript), C#, .Net, Django (Python), Java, F#, VBA etc)
- Introducing BI tools and performing business data gathering, analysis and visualization
- Introducing RPA tools and implementing business process automation
- Communication with users and business analysis
- Enhancing and maintaining new and existing applications
- Providing L2 and L3 support
- Maintain and improve the team’s development and CI/CD environment
- Agile development
- Implementation of release procedures and mechanisms
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- C# or Java development
- SQL and RDB development
- Business requirement analysis
- Strong communication skill
- Punctual and polite team player
- BI tools such as MS Power BI
- RPA tools such as UiPath
- Agile development
- Angular, Python, Django, F#
- Building DevOps Pipeline (Jenkins, Ansible, Git, SonarQube, Selenium, xUnit, JIRA etc.)
- Knowledge in financial products such as equity and fixed income