Major Japanese trading company is looking for a Back End Developer where you’ll design and implement systems from the ground up that are efficient, extensible maintainable and testable.
You’ll help create and integrate systems to efficiently distribute and control the work of swarms of robots working collectively with humans. You’ll integrate disparate robotics systems into a cohesive customer facing service. You’ll build systems that enable sharing economies for warehouses and other logistics assets.
The Aukai Project is a, soon to be incorporated spin-off startup, operating out of the Logistics Business Development department. We are focused on modernizing warehouse and shipping logistics through automation, machine learning, sharing economies and data driven optimization, starting in Japan and
expanding throughout Asia.
The team is international and multi-cultural. Work hours are flexible, and dress code is smart-casual. We take care of our developers and they can work with the latest MacBook Pros and ultra-wide screens.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Japan's major trading company and has seven business segments, including finance, banking, energy and machinery.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon ‐ Fri) *Remote work
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in Golang OR experience in Ruby on Rails, C#, or Python
- Experience building and integrating modern/legacy APIs, e.g., REST, or GraphQL
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Solid understanding of GIT and other collaborative development tools
- Experience with Machine Learning and other AI technologies
- Familiar with DevOps tools and AWS or GCP
- Exposure to ROS and experience building robots
- Experience integrating and using analytics and monitoring platforms, e.g., ELK stack, Mixpanel
- Solid understanding web development standards especially those pertaining to mobile