Leading IT service company is looking for a Project Manager.
They are looking for two Project Managers to be responsible for planning and overseeing projects for Data Storage & Processing Section.
You will be tasked with planning, leading, overseeing all aspects of the project, and support a Product Manager to do the product planning.
The environment includes Big Data Platform, Storage, and Database at an enterprise level on Bare metal or Container Service. Ideally looking for a multi-skilled, highly capable, experienced in a fast-moving demanding environment.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in Project Management (preferable to have experience on Product Management)
- Creation of project charter with agreement of project owner and project sponsor
- Creation of project plan, schedule, status execution and monitoring progress
- Submission of meeting minutes and weekly reports to stakeholders
- Manage project issues and risk, finding mitigation solutions.
- Escalate to projects owner
- Managing changes to project and reporting to project owner
- Sync project updates with project members and vendor
- Work with project owner to create timelines, milestones and tasks
- Ensuring project milestones deadlines are met
- Managing diverse teams
- Optimizing and improving processes where necessary
- Perform project closeout; lessons learnt report
- Monitor and follow product strategy and roadmap created by Product owner
- Ensure delivery of product portfolio
- Utilize data to understand and improve customer experience
- Develop good communication between stakeholders
- Defines objectives, KPIs and successes of the product and help everyone involved in the project stay focused
- Understand infrastructure layers
- Design JQL, Dimension & Metrics for Chart Report using JIRA/Confluence
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Holders
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in Atlassian Confluence and JIRA
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization
- Strong focus on establishing excellent customer relationship
- Have a good understanding one of IT Infrastructure & solutions - Linux, Database, Big Data Solution, Network, and so on
- Passionate about developing relationships with stakeholders
- Strong sense of ownership and operating autonomously
- BashShell other Programming Skills