A large IT Service company is hiring a Senior Unix Engineer.
Data center migration project.
- Mainly need to assist with data centre migration from current Tachikawa location to potential Tanoikesanno location.
- Need to prepare documents for migration and hold regular client meetings with team
- May need to work on Saturdays after 2-3 months depending on project’s progress
- Could consider candidates with either only Linux or only Unix if they are absolutely experience in data migration.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Taking advantage of global alliances and partnerships, our client is a global company that provides state-of-the-art IT services and solutions to customers in more than 70 countries including the private and public sectors.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Defined contribution pension system, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in complex Data-Centre Build & Exit Projects holding a relevant Professional - Experience in working in a Virtual Team environment with a mixture of both on-shore & off-shore resources
- Has a deep understanding of DC Exit Business, Functional, Technical and Implementation principals to support the DC Exit Programme
- Well versed in migrations of Geo-Vlan clustering
- Experience with Linux (SLES, OEL & RHEL) and Unix (Solaris) Systems Administration with good troubleshooting skills.