One of the global E-commerce companies is expanding not only domestically but globally. They currently operate about 70 services. One of the biggest service and is well knowned on-line Ecommerce service that serves tremendous amount of products to consumers.
About the Group
The group is in-charge of the development, operation and maintenance of an Order Management System (OMS) which was built mainly for use theri Marketplace and their Warehouses.
With the goal of becoming the No. 1 OMS system in the market, the group is currently in development of a new OMS system named Boss, which will soon replace.
To achieve our mission, our group has expanded from 10 engineers who are mostly Japanese to almost 40 engineers from over 18 countries.
What we’re looking for
With the growth of our product, we are currently looking to expand our resources on the cloud and looking for developers with a solid knowledge and expertise of cloud development to join our team.
- Propose solutions, design and implement new functions in alignment with the business needs.
- Fix, improve and/or refactor the existing functions.
- Mentor/Coach junior members.
- Share knowledge through discussions, technical sessions and etc.
- Assist in handling inquiries and troubleshooting when needed
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Good knowledge about the fundamentals of IT and the software development process
- Experience in C#, with particular focus on Web API and consistent use of SOLID principles
- Good understanding of working with ORM's such as Entity Framework and Dapper
- Experience in design, development and deployment in a cloud environment preferably, but not limited to Azure
- T/SQL experience with focus on MS SQL Server
- Involved development project for a mission critical system which has a lot of customers
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Ability to Mentor/Coach other members
- Possesses an Agile mindset and can think out of the box
- AZ-900/CCP certification or equivalent
- Experience with:
- CI/CD configuration/deployment using either TeamCity & Octopus, GitHub Actions or Azure DevOps
- Messaging Systems and Patterns – Service Bus / RabbitMQ with Rebus / NServiceBus / MassTransit
- Scrum Master experience
- Experience in developing systems implementing the Scrum Methodology
- Has experienced working with multi-cultural and multi-generational teams
- System Management and Operation experience