Global famous life insurance company is seeking Technical Analyst to join our IT division in Tokyo, to help SereviceNow adoption within the enterprise. The successful engineer working to develop, design and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform and CMDB（Configuration Management Database).
- As a part of organizational transformation in IT sectors Japan, they need to add a new functional team to establish/manage some necessary implementation where the existing process and customer usage have severe issues known in the past long time. Service Now enhancement and Business profiling are needed a proficient who has rich knowledge and experiences on the area.
- The existing issues on Service Now usability and CMDB data accuracy are impacted widely on Japan business continuity - e.g. Asset management, Charging methodology by BU/Business Unit Cost center, On-Off boarding HR processes and Security.
- Service Now usability enhanced
- CMDB maintenance level upgraded - being more accurate
- Hence another movement of corporate governance related can be implemented
- Mature organizational IT approaching can be planned
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a major global life insurance company that operates in 19 countries and regions in Canada, the United States, and Asia.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri） (Currently, most of employees are in work from home due to COVID-19 infection control.)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Strong on-hands or implementation (Maintenance) experience in building ServiceNow platform based business solutions for mid to large size enterprises
- Good sense of UX design
- Business level fluency in English
- Deep knowledge of CMDB（Configuration Management Database).
- Global Insurance Company knowledge
- Company (or IT) governance related plan and activities