A leading IT service company is looking for a Mobile Application QA!
The LINK Engineer Section is working on their LINK application which is a communication app deeply integrated with their ecosystem and other businesses.
They are looking for a new team member who shares a passion for making high quality applications and providing the best customer experience.
You’ll be expected to have demonstrable experience in leading a QA team, driving test automation, quality first mindset and providing innovative ideas across mobile projects involving multi-tiered, integrated technologies.
You’ll also have a strong background in driving delivery in Agile environment, with extensive experience in implementing and using a variety of frameworks and opens source tools. The position requires being able to guide engineers on quality, participate in architectural discussions to help drive innovative and influence outcomes.
- Scoping and analysis of assigned projects, implementation of QA strategy, design, build, execution, and analysis on assigned projects
- Manage QA activities – collaboration with QA, development and project team members to ensure testable requirements, with clear and measurable outcomes, and sound QA approach.
- Having had hands-on automated mobile test and engineering experience, provide guidance to the product and engineering teams throughout the life cycle of a project.
- Assist with execution issues, apply techniques to improve testability and recommendations.
- Act as a quality advisor to the team and provide guidance and thought leadership to ensure both effective, meaningful root cause analysis and recommendations.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience as a QA Lead/Architect and in a QA Engineering role, or similar.
- Proven experience in driving Agile/CD-CI software development methodologies will be required.
- Strong stakeholder management with a quality mindset.
- Knowledge of various automated mobile frameworks and tools:
- Ø Espresso and XCUITest, or Appium, etc.
- Ø JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, Gradle, Jenkins
- Performance testing knowledge
- Understanding of Digital Infrastructure and its related components
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Shell Scripting, Python, Node.js or other programming languages are desirable
- API and web automation experience with a variety of tools and frameworks, such as RestAssured or Spock