A global Insurance and Mobile Device Support Services company is seeking bilingual Data Scientists to contribute to a large scale, global platform used to support millions of customers worldwide.
The successful candidate will be skilled in Python, have practical hands on experience in either processing multimodal data (images/voices/movies) or natural language processing and will work with cutting-edge data analytics as well as machine learning technologies.
- Data collection and cleansing by collaborating with related departments across the company.
- Build statistical/ML models to analyze data according to product requirements.
- Will be assigned to either image/voice-signal/movie related or natural language processing related or recommendation system related projects.
- Develop and validate evaluation metrics and models to analyze business performance and areas of opportunity.
- Rapidly develop proof-of-concept prototypes to prove out hypotheses.
- Take ownership of the deliverables and technical document writings.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Great opportunity to work at a global insurance company that aspires to support their customers with digital product troubles. The company will replace or repair your mobile phones or provide remote support on how to set up electronic devices.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Proficient in Python programming and relevant experience
- Proven success with generating product strategies using data analysis.
- General up-to-date knowledge of recent trends and familiarity with a variety of libraries in machine learning methods.
- Computer/Mathematical Science background and working experience in those fields.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize projects and meet client deadlines.
- Ability to interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can-do attitude.
- Working experience of Natural Language Processing such as topic extraction, answering system, summary-like generation.
- Working experience of theoretical/practical algorithm development in those fields such as machine learning, mathematical optimization.
- Experience of using Apache Spark or other platforms used in distributed computing