As Japan’s oldest and largest PTS advances the Japanese market trading ecosystem for the members: their market-leading matching engine provides a low-latency, high-capacity venue with a reputation for rock-solid stability and reliability. The day and night markets allow clients to trade outside of regular market hours.
They manage their own data center and provide colocation services to our members.
They are diverse and inclusive, with more than 30 nationalities working in the same office. The organization is flat with close collaboration between staff and management. Their vision is to become the leader in the exchange technology space, offering innovative products and services to our market participants.
You will be responsible for proactively monitoring critical system operations for a FinTech business and escalate the resolution of any detected issues to the corresponding internal teams.
- Monitor complex production systems and infrastructures
- Management of alerts raised by system applications and infrastructure elements
- On-time escalations and reporting of issues according to the established procedures
- Perform daily health checks in a timely manner
- Participate in daily takeover briefings
- Maintenance of system operation documentation
- Design efficient processes to ensure safe system operation for multiple businesses
- Support client inquiries and calls during off-business hours
- Perform occasional system health checks during weekends
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A leading financial solution service company operates a highly sophisticated Proprietary Trading System (PTS) for the trading of Japanese equities.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Ability to work on a 24x5 rotating shift, with occasional weekend support
- Ability to communicate in both English and Japanese
- Comfortable using Google Workspace tools and Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to manage stress under critical situations
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent client-facing skills