A large securities group is hiring a Electronic Trading Solutions (Java) Developer. The group engages in the management and control of its companies and affiliates which are involved in securities-related businesses.
It operates through the following segments: Retail, Wholesale, Asset Management, Investment etc.
The successful candidate will be part of the Electronic Trading Technology team in Tokyo, Japan and will work with a global team of seasoned Algo developers to develop, implement, support and maintain a growing global Algo execution platform trading Asian equity markets.
The candidate is expected to be an experienced developer in Electronic trading and Algo trading systems.
- Design and develop the algo execution platform, and its strategies.
- Enhance existing strategies to improve performance
- Develop and maintain automated testing
- Provide 2nd line support to the algo execution platform
- Early and holiday support shifts may be required.
A large Japanese financial group that provides financial services, including dealing, brokerage, underwriting and distribution of securities. Other services are research and systems development, custody service and asset management.
8:30 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Development experience in low latency, real-time, scalable systems, preferably in Algo strategies, automated trading, and electronic trading.
- Strong domain knowledge in equities markets, Japan and APAC
- Strong knowledge and experience in FIX, Market Data, Analytics, OMS and quantitative analytics.
- In-depth core Java development experience. Experience in developing Java GUI frameworks is a plus.
- Technical knowledge and experience in Python, Perl, Scala, shell scripts, SQL and NoSQL databases, in Linux / Unix environment.