A growing FinTech company is looking for a talented and detail-oriented Senior Design Producer (UX & Design PM) to drive design projects (product and brand/visual) from ideation to delivery.
- Serve as a single point of contact and provide support to the Interaction Design team and Visual/UI design team in the planning, gathering requirements and missing info, creating specifications, communication, and keeping projects on track
- Produce and maintain complex schedules with the detailed design and content activities to inform all stakeholders on key milestones for high-quality project deliverables
- Coordinate and drive cross-functional reviews and communicate progress and results with clear action items to the key stakeholders
- Proactively assess risks or raise flags with proposed solutions early in the process to the management team to ensure smooth product development process and project delivery
- Work with the key stakeholders to coordinate the prioritization and schedule of products by managing expectations and negotiating dates and milestones
- Manage vendor and freelance relationships including onboarding process
- Provide support to both Product Designers and Brand/Visual Designers on creative and production best practices
- Use active listening skills to resolve conflicts with stakeholders
A successful Fintech Company, provides a payment platform that lets online merchants accept payments in real-time from consumers without credit cards.
9:00 - 18:00 (Mon - Fri) (Optional Work-From-Home）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Special leave, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No Smoking Indoors (Designated Smoking Area) etc.
- Experience with project management
- Thorough understanding of the design development process and process optimization
- Experience with planning, scheduling, project communication, issue and conflict resolutions, change management, and risk management
- Creative background with hands-on experience in design, user experience, and video production
- Deep understanding and command of project management tools
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time with little guidance
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-initiate projects and follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to adapt to constant change and encourage others to do the same
- Good to have some: Financial or retail services industry experience