This position is for a Senior Software Engineer - Banking, reporting to the Consumer Finance Engineering Manager, who will lead and develop projects integrating with APIs for Japanese Banks and working with credit card integrations.
- Backend development in multiple modern programming languages (C/C++, Java, Rust, Scala, Golang, etc.)
A successful Fintech Company, provides a payment platform that lets online merchants accept payments in real-time from consumers without credit cards.
9:00 am – 6:00 pm, Mon-Fri. (Work-From-Home right now due to Covid-19)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Special leave, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No Smoking Indoors (Designated Smoking Area) etc.
- Software Engineering Experiences in Japan Retail Finance (Retail Bank, Credit Card, Consumer Finance, Online Brokerage) are must.
- Experience in backend development in multiple modern programming languages (C/C++, Java, Rust, Scala, Golang, etc.)
- Extensive experience with designing software both from the ground up and making changes to existing applications (OO-design, Microservices, functional design, DDD, Domain/Protocol separation, etc.)
- Knowledge of systems development and operations (Docker, Redis, SQL DBs, AWS, Source-control, CI/CD systems, etc.)
- Understanding of OO-design principles
- Understanding of functional programming paradigm and methodologies
- Understanding of banking systems in Japan