Are you interested in building the next generation of Internet services that will be used by millions of users across the globe every day? Our client is one of the leading e-commerce companies in the world. Their mission is to empower people and society through the Internet while aiming at becoming the No.1 Innovative Company in the world.
- Develop deep understanding of our platform vision, mission and business model.
- Build a strong relationship with businesses to capture requirements, identify improvement points and lead the change delivery.
- Build a strong relation with team members including teach leaders and architects, developers, QA and operation engineer.
- Be the domain expert in point platform and eco-system loyalty programs and be able to recommend improvement solutions.
- Own the product development process from managing road map, prioritizing, create the features and lead its delivery with a clear acceptance criteria
- Be both quantitative and qualitative, and able to quickly understand and assess complex issues in order to take the right decision regarding it.
- Be a role model to the team members when it comes to ownership, proactivity and taking responsibility.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
Flex (7.5 hours a day with core time 11:00-15:00)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, Casual clothes is acceptable
- Experience in applications development.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience in KPI-driven service development;
- Experience working with clients and business stakeholders to define project scope
- Experience writing requirement specifications & acceptance criteria
- Experience working on multiple products/projects in parallel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in working in cross-cultural development teams.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of web applications.
- Programing Experience.
- Knowledge in Loyalty Services.
- Knowledge in Accounting Systems.
- Understanding of Strategy Management concepts.