A leading global insurance group is seeking a bilingual Data Analytics Associate, located in Tokyo, to be part a Global Audit Innovation team. You will work with audit teams across multiple businesses and functions managing transformation efforts for audit process. You will also support creating innovative audit strategies including use of various types of automation, analytics and other emerging technologies.
- Improve internal audit processes through the enhanced use of data analysis (Python, R, ACL), visualization tools (PowerBI, Qlikview, Tableau), and efficient, secure models.
- Collaborate with audit, IT, and peer teams to enhance audit coverage through data analytics.
- Assist audit teams with workpaper documentation to fully account for procedures followed during the course of executing analytics.
- Continually identify process improvement opportunities and work to improve processes
- Ensure solutions are developed, tested and implemented with necessary approvals, training and business continuity is documented and analytics are successfully maintained and improved in a production environment
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is the IT infrastructure service provider for the leading global insurance company. The company has provided financial services for about 100 years in more than 80 countries.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in and/or knowledge of systems and procedures, data sources, and data sources, and data privacy requirements
- Technology background with experience in developing Data Analytics, Data Science and Robotic Process Automation strongly preferred
- Advanced IT skills required (for example: BluePrism, Pentaho, Kofax, SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, SAS, R, Python, ACL, VB, Qlik, Power BI, ACL, SSRS/IS/AS)
- Background in the methodology and practice of audit.
- Experience in the use of data analysis and automation tools to enhance the audit practice is a plus (e.g. MS Excel tools, Access, ACL, IDEA, QlikView, Tableau, SQL etc.)