Fantastic opportunity to advance your career at a global firm that prizes bilingual IT talent. The company offers world class services to a wide client base of Fortune 500 firms.
- Responsible for Service ticket creation / assignment/ categorization / prioritization/ escalation/ tracking/ closure and feedback as per defined SLA in the SOW
- Receive calls/Tickets routed by L1 during the assigned period
- Follow KEDBs, resolving technical issues and follow the defined processes(SOPs/SOWs) while attempting to resolve the Incidents
- Prepare Incident MIS as per requirements
- Ownership of the ticket until support taken from L2
- Routing/chasing of tickets with other Resolver Groups
- Proactive ITSM Tool queue management
- Identifying the trend of calls/tickets and highlighting it to L2 / TL as applicable for Outage confirmation
- Creating child tickets and tagging them with Problem ticket
- Tracking resolution and updating KB
- Callback the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable)
- Proactive ITSM queue management
- Take support from L2 for out of scope calls
- VIP call handling
- L1 authorizations – includes if a call out is required for a follow-up; Outage confirmation
- Troubleshooting issues related to Outlook email / MS office suite / WebEx /Jabber / Cisco AnyConnect VPN, Chrome / Safari, IE, Firefox, etc. as per scope document and SOW
- Handling incidents & Service Requests using Remote tools
- Handling Technical issues of L1 and issues where L1 scope doesn’t include a resolution or out of scope issues of L1
- Discuss technical and process updates with teams, contribute in technical and process updates/training
【会社概要 | Company Details】
An IT company headquartered in India, since entering the Japanese market in 1998, they have adhered to the strict quality standards and delivery dates of Japanese companies while providing IT services tailored to the needs of customers and gaining the trust of the industry. In recent years, they are focusing on the development of telemedicine and connected cars that utilize IoT and AI technology.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Previous Helpdesk (Voice Support) experience preferred.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service
- Experience of using call logging software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows
- Cisco Unity Manager (CUCM)/MDM – desired skills not mandatory
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Basic Knowledge of Active Directory, Messaging, User Profile Administration including Remote Troubleshooting, - Installation and Uninstallation of applications etc. is a must.