An IT Security service company is looking for a Senior Web System Developer!
They provide digital certificates to customers around the world, which is an important factor for ensuring security on the Internet.
For this role, they are constructing and operating a system mainly in Japan that performs orders, issues, and deliveries of electronic certificates.
With the increasing awareness of security on the Internet in these days, the needs and usage of digital certificates are diversifying.
In order to meet these new needs and ever-changing requirements, the system also needs to change to a highly available and flexible form.
- Code creation using Java EE
- Specification based on consideration of code creation
- Code review
- Bug triage
- Creating failure reports
- Managing engineer team (depending on your experience)
【System environment/Development environment】
Java framework: Spring
Project management: JIRA, Confluence
【会社概要 | Company information】
Since 2006, they joined as a member of a major Japanese Internet group, and are currently developing government-level security worldwide based in Japan, the United States, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. The cumulative total is over 25 million.
They are developing services mainly in Japan, and are developing certificate services that meet various needs not only in Japan but also in the world.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
10:00 - 19:00（Mon - Fri）フレックスタイム制（コアタイム12：00－16：00）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Various social insurance (employee pension insurance, health insurance, work insurance, employment insurance), commuting transportation expenses payment, salary revision twice (January/July), overtime allowance, housing allowance, employee holding system, childbirth Childcare support system, side jobs OK, reduced working hours/working at home OK (with internal regulations)
<Others> Free cafe for employees, open space, in-house childcare center, etc.
- Experience in web service system development
- Experience in Java system development
- Experience as a team leader
- Code review experience
- Knowledge about Linux/Apache/Tomcat
- Development experience using ticket system (JIRA, Redmine, etc.)
- Basic knowledge about PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) and encryption
- Basic knowledge about secure programming
- English at Business Level
- Basic reading Japanese skill for bug ticket in Japanese (JLPT N3 level)
- PostgreSQL experience
- Development experience of system using PKI
- Team management experience