A global finance firm seeks a Cloud Operations Engineer for a Cloud Adaption project to transform platforms to cloud-based systems (in a Hybrid Cloud model) and delivering automated deployment capability.
The successful candidate will be working as part of Global Cloud Services together with colleagues across the globe, to work on continuous improvement and enhancement on Cloud platform to contribute and accelerate the cloud adaption including building new application and migration of legacy applications.
- Build, test and deliver new services and improvement on supported Cloud platform and services, adhering to standard policy and guideline.
- Provide onsite L2/L3 support to monitor and work on service restoration of Cloud platform deployed globally when incident takes place, under Follow-the-Sun support model or provide on-call support as necessary.
- Engage with application teams throughout the lifecycle to provide reliable and scalable Cloud platform and services.
- Identify opportunity to automate manual steps or areas for improvement to remediate or mitigate operational risks, and directly contribute on coding to manage the Cloud platform effectively.
- Collaboratively work with Engineering function and other IT teams to discuss and agree on the enhancement and improvement to address challenges or issues.
- Contribute on documenting operational run books, and give coaching to team members as required.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is a Japan-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. The company has over 90 years’ history and driven by over 28,000 employees worldwide.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
8:40 ‐ 17:40（Mon ‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
- Experience in managing any of Public Cloud Services such as AWS or Azure.
- Good working knowledge in common coding languages, Python, Ruby
- Practical knowledge and skills on managing Configuration Management tools, Ansible, Terraform.
- Working experience on Linux systems and good understanding on networking and core infrastructure such as DNS, NTP, LDAP, Active Directory.
- Solid problem solving skills for services and application run on Desktop and Mobile in dynamically changing environment.
- English: Business level (Mandatory)
- Japanese: Business level (preferred)