A large Internet service company is hiring a Web Application Engineer - PHP + Front-end (Catalog Service).
The company is currently making their own Catalog system for their E-commerce site. They are looking for Front-End Engineer for their Catalog Service, who has front-end development knowledge and has the skills to improve the site's UI/UX. Their mission is to offer shoppers, a visible Product information service, which displays all the different prices from different vendors of the same product.
You will be tasked with developing a more visible and competitive site (UI/UX improvement).
- Develop Web Application
- Design architecture for Front-End systems
- Operation Design
- Develop batch system
- Develop API
- Operation using Linux
- Ensure quality and durability of systems
- Automation for Testing and Release operations
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Solid programming experience using PHP and related Framework
- Experience in Web Application
- Experience in Web Server Software such as Apache, Nginx
- Experience in Batch system (Shell, Perl etc.)
- Basic knowledge in operation of Linux
- Experience in API development
- Good sense of writing code w/ performance, maintainability and security in mind
- Development experience in receiving big traffic by Web Application or API
- Experience in Stress Testing
- Experience in performance tuning
- Experience in container technology such as Docker
- Experience in for automation for Operation and testing using such as Jenkins
- Good experience in Waterfall and Agile practice, and understanding the spirit behind them