A major global E-commerce company is hiring an Application Engineer (Java, Kotlin, C++, Ruby or Python).
They provide Messaging Campaign System and Message Delivery System to entire their services as a platform.
In this role, you will be work in a cross culture team and be involved in design, develop and operate our system which contains campaign management, contents management, segmentation, personalization, marketing automation, scheduling, message delivery, and measurement/analysis features.
- Design, develop, test and operate our Campaign System and Delivery System
- Investigate design approaches, evaluate the technical feasibility, and deliver top-quality experiences
- Implement innovative features to continue improving current systems
- Write clean, maintainable code and performing peer code-reviews
- Troubleshoot production incidents and provide countermeasures
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in software development
- Proficiency in one or more general-purpose programming languages such as Java, Kotlin, C++, ruby or Python
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
- Experience in Digital Marketing, Email Marketing or Messaging platform
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline by Jenkins, Docker, and k8s
- Knowledge of test automation
- Knowledge of cloud computing. (AWS, GCP, azure)
- Knowledge of big data processing by Hadoop ecosystem
- Knowledge of distributed systems and microservices architecture
- Familiar with Java ecosystems like IDEs, frameworks, middlewares, and libraries
- Experience in front-end development, especially for ECMAScript6, Angular/VueJS and Bootstrap 3/4