One of the top Internet service groups is hiring a Web Application Engineer for their logistics team. They currently operate about 70 services.
【About the Group】
The group is in-charge of the development, operation and maintenance of the Order Management System (OMS).
Aiming to become the No. 1 OMS market share holder, the number of members of the group has expanded from around 10 mostly Japanese Engineers to almost 40 coming in from at least 18 countries.
The group is still expanding and needs a Developer to join one of our Scrum Teams.
- Propose solutions, design and implement new functions in alignment with the business needs
- Fix, improve and/or refactor the existing functions
- Mentor/Coach junior members
- Share knowledge through discussions, technical sessions and etc.
- Assist in handling inquiries and troubleshooting when needed
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Good knowledge about the fundamentals of IT and the software development process
- Good knowledge on the concepts of IaSS, PaSS and SaSS.
- Experience in design and development in a cloud environment. (preferably, but not limited to Azure)
- Experience on C#, MS SQL, MVC and Entity Framework
- Involved development project for a mission critical system which has a lot of customers
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active team player
- Ability to Mentor/Coach other members
- Possesses an Agile mindset and can think out of the box
- Scrum Master experience
- Experience in developing systems implementing the Scrum Methodology
- DBA experience
- Has experienced working with multi-cultural and multi-generational teams
- System Management and Operation experience
- Experience with: Auto-Deployment using TeamCity & Octopus, Tools like System Walker, GIT, JIRA etc., Message Queue