Analyze data sources from multiple on premise systems and to design and develop solution framework for easy provisioning of this data to an MS Azure based platform.
- Analyze Map existing system data model to business contexts and related services.
- Design and develop solutions to extract data from multiple backend systems and store, transform and provision the same on a MS Azure based platform using Azure Services and/or other multi-cloud platforms.
- Evaluate and design solutions for virtualization/aggregation/extraction/provisioning of existing system data.
- Provide support to engineering team on understanding business entities and corresponding data structures.
- Support Business Partner project leadership in delivering solutions within time, budget and acceptable quality.
- Analyze and research new technologies and infrastructures necessary to provide efficient and cost effective solutions around data management and exchange between on premise and cloud storage.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Large global automobile manufacturer based in Germany. This company is Japan's leading brand, known for its high customer satisfaction performance.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00‐ 18:00（Mon‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Related experience
- Expertise in data modeling and design across multiple data storage technologies, both structured and semi-structured.
- Experience in designing database solutions, including those hosted on cloud, involving system integration aspects.
- Collect and process data streams at scale, including stream-processing and batch ETL
- Experience with traditional data warehouse systems and concepts
- Experience in designing solutions using: Relational and non-relational (No-SQL) databases Enterprise ETL and Data Virtualization tools. Operating System level scripting languages.
- Data technologies including SQL, Hive, Map/Reduce
- Knowledge of Data Virtualization/Aggregation technologies would be a plus