The main responsibility of this position is to lead the Factory of Future (IT) team for our company.
The aim of the team is to enable and assist business partners to implement IT solutions for the Factory of Future Program. Solutions should leverage the Company's cloud based digital platform to develop end-to-end digital processes, visualization and analytics solutions.
The Factory of the Future team is working on a mission to make our main factory the "most innovative" factory in the industry, through cutting edge technology & IT Solutions. You will work on IT systems that manage all logistics inside and outside the factory, automatic transport machines in the factory, next-generation automation, work robots, etc. Join our team and gain world-leading experience in one of the key projects in our business!
- Build, train and manage internal and external resources, required for various projects under the program umbrella, with required technical and functional competence
- Successfully manage and develop internal and external supplier teams with clear performance targets and delivery management structure
- Analyze, understand, tailor & provide solutions to the needs of key business partners in the company within the Factory of Future program
- Ensure delivery of topics within budget and timeline and transition to responsible line function for application support and maintenance
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Large global automobile manufacturer based in Germany. This company is Japan's leading brand, known for its high customer satisfaction performance.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00‐ 18:00（Mon‐ Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Related experience
- Familiar with Industry 4.0 stack and implementation of modern technologies
- Solution architecture and analysis experience
- Design of IT architecture, platform, database
- Understanding of business process modelling and design techniques (software/processes) Project management experience (Waterfall, agile, SCRUM)
- Agile/SCRUM methods
- Coordination of Cloud-based application development & experience in digital transformation
- Working in Teams applying DevOps best practices