A global life insurance company is looking for a full stack software engineer.
They are looking for a T-shaped cross functional full stack software engineer who is communicative, adaptive, independent and obsessive about solving problem.
You will have the opportunity to join a community (aka Engineering guild) that is leading the DevOps transformation, leveraging cutting-edge tools, practices, technologies to deliver faster, cheaper, stable and secured cloud-based business applications with superior customer experiences and high quality standard.
Usually you will be working in a particular squad (aka feature-team) but may also be working for other squads at times to widen your skills and experiences.
- Design and build web applications, either frontend or backend.
- Design the overall architecture of web applications and evolve them to ensure maximum performance and stability.
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance - financial groups, trusted by over 50 million customers. The company provides various financial protections including general insurance, life insurance, retirement funds, and inheritance throughout the lifetime for individual customers, small businesses and large companies.
5,000万人のお客さまから信頼されている世界最大級の保険- 金融グループです。フィナンシャル- プロテクション（個人から中小企業、大企業まで、あらゆるお客さまに対して、生涯を通じて、損害保険、生命保険、老後資金、相続に関するニーズにお応えしていくビジネス）をコアビジネスとしています。
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 17:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Pension, 401K, Housing benefits etc.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of server-side programming language such as Node.js, Java, Python, etc.
- Basic understanding of Code Quality/Coverage Tools (SonarQube, PMD/Checkstyle or equivalent)
- Basic understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic understanding of NoSQL database such as MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
- Basic understanding of relational database such as Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc
- Basic understanding of designing and implementing SOAP based and RESTful web services
- Basic understanding of Swagger/Open API specification.
- Good understanding of Agile methodology , including Scrum, Kanban
- Basic understanding of Open Source Technologies such as Junit, Log4J, Spring, Tomcat, JBoss, Ant, Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Basic understanding of responsive web design and development.
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools, including Git
- Basic understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Basic understanding of integrating third party APIs
- Basic understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, microservices architecture, serverless architecture
- Experience developing web applications
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in life insurance domain
- Experience with cloud technology like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure or equivalent
- Experience with AWS native services such as RDS, S3, Lambda etc.
- Experience with DevOps practices such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development etc.
- Experience with application development on PaaS (Platform as a Service) platform such as ElasticBeanStalk, OpenShift etc.
- Experience with containerization such as Docker etc.
- Experience with API development and microservice architecture
- Experience with functional test automation using tools such as Selenium, HP QTP/UFT, Cucumber etc.
- Experience supporting interfaces between multiple application platforms (i.e. open and mainframe)