One of the biggest Insurance services and product providers in Japan is looking for an innovative and passionate User Experience / User Interface Designer, who is a creative-minded and experienced user experience architect, to collaborate and design intuitive and intelligent experiences by leveraging best practices.
You will be working closely with their creative team to align the concepts and make sure their partner vendors fully understand their cultural DNA so that they can provide a completely new user experience to their customers.
- Lead projects with guidance from UX Director and develop concept delivery followed by user centered design process
- Create information architecture and interface design documentation such as sitemaps, work flows, taxonomies, wireframes, and functional requirements
- Support planning and execution of user research/usability activities, including surveys, customer interviews, online usability tests, and online card sorting/tree testing
- Develop architectures and interaction methods that contribute to a positive, interesting, and productive user experience reflecting customers’needs and requests
- Support the team with wireframes, flow diagrams, prototypes, and visual design to help communicate and validate design ideas
- Facilitate user research in collaboration with the team, to validate prototypes and conduct ongoing usability testing of the working software
- Actively participate in developing the UX team strategy, discovering and piloting new tools and resources that promote agile and lean methodologies
【会社概要 | Company Details】
Global insurance company with over 40 years of experience in Japan with strengths in various sales channels and product lineup. The company focuses on creating diverse environments including but not limited to promoting the appointment of women.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, etc.
- Professional UX design experience
- Strong technical aptitude, product common sense, and curiosity
- Strong conceptual design skills with visual design principles
- Excellent overall design sense across multiple mediums and applications - composition, typography, color, etc.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite software and MAC platform
- Firm grasp of iOS and Android mobile design conventions
- Experience conducting and presenting user research, namely user testing and interviewing
- Front-end web programming languages and CSS Frameworks
- Relevant code validation
- Experience in a variety of UX deliverables (wireframes, user flows, mockups, prototypes, etc.) and responsive web design
- Strong understanding of interaction design principles and standards
- Experience with mobile-first, responsive design and Progressive enhancement methodologies
- Experience with semantic markup (HTML / SVG) and W3C standards
- Experience with CSS preprocessors / tools: SASS, ProstCSS
- Experience with Node.js / npm
- Experience with Git / GitHub workflows
- Experience with standardization and documentation
- Experience with developing CSS frameworks and pattern libraries
- Experience with tooling with Gulp / WebPack
- Experience with React Component developing
- Experience using AngularJS or Vue.js