NIS; FileNet Administrator
500,000 JPY- 700,000 JPY per month
Advanced (JLPT Level 1)
Advanced (TOEIC 860)
This is a wonderful opportunity working at a leading global insurance company. Our client is a multi-billion dollar company covering all major markets in the world. Currently, there are many major technology improvements/transformations that are being made that will provide more productivity for the company, as well as to provide faster and more dynamic services to their clients.
As a Filenet Administrator focusing on middleware with a technology generalist background who also has a diverse technical skillset across a variety of languages and platforms
Your role as the Filenet Administrator is to:
- Working as FileNet P8/Case Manager System Administrator you will be responsible for maintaining the performance and reliability of the FileNet P8/Case Manager environment
- Perform routine system checks and maintenance of FileNet P8/Case Manager and it’s dependent applications
- Perform routine system checks and maintenance of WebSphere Application Server
- Perform routine system checks and maintenance of Windows Server
- Perform system upgrade and parching as appropriate
- Conduct technical research on system patches and upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current system
- In depth hands-on expertise on FileNet P8/Case Manager with thorough understanding and troubleshooting skills on all FileNet P8 modules such as CE, PE, CPE, ACCE, AE, XT, ICN, ICM, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on production support experience with FileNet P8/Case Manager
- Experience administering web servers, web application servers such as WebSphere or Apache
- Ability to write scripts to automate routine maintenance work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to work effectively with team members, solution architects and users
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- FileNet P8/Case Manager Administrators Certification
- Knowledge of system monitoring and performance tools
- Knowledge of and experience in administering database systems such as Oracle
MS SQL Server or IBM DB2
- Familiarity with Cognos, Adobe Livecycle
- Experience or knowledge of administering and troubleshooting Windows Server or Red Hat Linux is greatly
- Ability to multi-task, be pro-active in project planning and requirements gathering. Set and maintain multiple priorities.
- Experience presenting projects to upper management and the ability to present complex ideas clearly and persuasively.