A Japanese AI-based education firm focused on learning applications is seeking an iOS Team leader to further support the firm growth in the local and Asian markets.
This is a Team Lead position (approx 3-5 members) and reports to the Engineering Manager. The ideal candidate will be actively engaged in shaping the products and promoting growth related solutions.
- Coming with ideas for the app along with the whole development team, requirement definition, basic project specifications
- iOS Development, Testing and Releases
- Manage Operation and Bug Fixing
- Manage the iOS team, including training and coaching
Architecture: SwiftUI, VIPER, R.swift
Tools: Jira, Confluence, Xcode Cloud, Slack etc
A Japanese firm focused on education and coaching application that enables the user to interact with AI characters using voice recognition, conversational AI and digital voice. Its product has over 3 million downloads and ranked 1st in the App Store Education ranking. Given its success, the firm is intensively hiring as they are aiming to double the Japan team size and expand into Asia for next year.
The current team is fairly international so it also provides visa support; the main language used is English. The current interview process has 4 steps: a coding test and 3 interviews.
- Experience in iOS development using Swift.
- Experience working on an app with a high volume of traffic/users
- Team Lead experience/ability to lead a team of 3-5 members
- Implementing animations using UiKit or SwiftUI