A Global IT Consulting firm s looking for an experienced and talented Application Engineer.
In this role you will work with major companies and new technologies by leading negotiations; making proposals; and supporting operation of our system for automation and RPA of operation work.
- Respond to system and work requests from end users
- Respond to inquiries from internal users
- Extract and process data using SQL from the DB server
- Dedicated application use for incident management, visualization of production operation, and creation of customer report materials
- Asset release, data migration, schedule management
- Production acceptance test for development projects
- Automation of operations using RPA, SH, etc.
The Japanese subsidiary of a large group of 40,000 people that have been studying and developing its technology and know-how for nearly 20 years, and applying it to cutting-edge blockchain and AI, it is contributing to the IT transformation of Japanese companies with its global standard of knowledge and information volume. Its goal is to contribute to the IT transformation of Japanese companies with our world-class knowledge and volume of information.
9:00-17:30 (Monday-Friday) Hybrid work Shift work
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, etc.
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, commuting allowance, education and qualification assistance programs, company trips, free vending machines, company events, relocation package and visa support etc.
- Experience with Operation Management Tools such as Incident Management and Job Scheduler
- OS basic knowledge and command usage
- Basic knowledge and operation experience with Oracle, DB2, etc.