Our client, a Fintech Company, is looking for a talented Data Engineer.
- The selected candidate will be a member in the Data Engineering team, with a primary focus on report generation and reporting service enhancement/maintenance.
- Report generation involves understanding business needs, conducting data analysis, and constructing reports/financial statements driven by our data platform.
- Once reviewed and approved, the generated reports are automated on the reporting service.
- The reporting service itself is a sophisticated system which automates most of the steps involved in reporting: data preparation, formatting, scheduling and delivery. The service itself has on-going enhancements to cater to new business requirements.
- Interact with business stakeholders to understand their data needs
- Organize and document the requests into technical specifications
- Gap analysis and findings, for both reporting processes and data itself
- Support the well-being of deployed reporting services
- Monitor the report generation process and provide first line support
- Collect feedback from stakeholders, conduct enhancements on the reporting process and services
- Interpret raw data to stakeholder’s domain knowledge
- Other engineering activities on our data pipeline and platform
【会社概要 | Company Details】
A successful Fintech Company, provides a payment platform that lets online merchants accept payments in real-time from consumers without credit cards.
【就業時間 | Working Hours】
9:00 am – 6:00 pm, Mon-Fri. (Work-From-Home right now due to Covid-19)
【休日休暇 | Holidays】
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【待遇・福利厚生 | Services / Benefits】
各種社会保険完備（厚生年金保険、健康保険、労災保険、雇用保険）、 屋内原則禁煙（屋外に喫煙所あり）、 通勤交通費支給等
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in software development or data processing
- Experience with various data storage technologies; including RDBMS, ElasticSearch
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of resource constraints analysis & performance tuning
- Good knowledge and experience with Java & Python
- Able to follow SDLC methodologies, deliver proper documentation