The Product and Innovation Section of a large Internet service company is expanding services that deliver innovative and exciting products for their customers, allowing them to quickly build, deploy, manage native apps for iOS and Android platforms.
As a Product Manager you will work with customers – Business and Engineering, in a talented and agile team to lead application development that sets out to exceed our client expectations, while continuously pushing through the company's own strategic initiatives. Applying your talent and experience, you’ll join other leaders to accelerate and contribute to this vision through delivery of high quality products and innovative services.
- Working with a team of Product Managers, Engineers and leaders, contribute to improving user experience and services that excites customers and empowers businesses and customers.
- Lead an enthusiastic and talented team of engineers and designers to deliver exciting and innovative features for customers.
- As you brainstorm, research and collaborate with other entities, you’ll anticipate customer’s needs and gain insight into industry trends.
- Create, prioritize, develop strategies, requirements that delivers the customer vision, whilst supporting valuable services.
- Responsible for ensuring quality for the innovative solutions and delivering the business vision.
- Cultivate a culture of innovation by encouraging team members to experiment, pitch new techniques and ideas to enhance product features.
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in Product Management
- Experience in leading product or delivery teams
- Strong understanding of mobile technologies is a must
- Ability to clearly articulate business requirements to specifications
- Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure quality product
- Strong analytical skills
- An adaptable mindset to prioritize changes
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills and able to take ownership of tasks, and delegate where appropriate
- Understanding of Mobile Development
- Experience working with different stakeholders with conflicting interests
- Japanese language ability