This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated Network Security Engineer within the APAC Network System Reliability Engineering team.
The team is responsible for the design, solution architecture, implementation and support of our global multi-vendor network, which is one of the world's largest private networks.
This is a new headcount position and will work closely with the Network Operations and Infrastructure team.
You will be responsible for supporting our network security infrastructure.
You will handle these systems effectively in order to maintain and safeguard access to our data across all aspects of the company including our financial products and news & media businesses, data centers, and internal IT infrastructure, on a global scale.
- Support network functionality including load balancers, proxies, firewalls, monitoring and mitigation devices
- Investigate, triage, and resolve issues related to network security as they occur
- Meet project deadlines and targets
- Handle continuous refinement of processes and procedures with a focus on standardizing the work and shifting it to operational support teams
- Draft network diagrams, perform network planning and implement changes