One of the leading e-commerce companies in the world, they are looking for a DevOps/SRE Engineer.
Their mission is to empower people and society through the Internet, and they aim to become the No.1 Internet Service Company in the world.
- In charge of infrastructure operation management, DevOps, and SRE of their member's address information management system.
Our client is a large global Internet service company that has enjoyed sustained growth as they continue to expand their business in various new areas and industries. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment in Japan. Our client actively strives to be an equal opportunity employer, and they have many female and foreign nationals in upper management positions. Their brand has also gained global recognition as they sponsor some of the world's most famous sports teams. Our client prides themselves in providing a comfortable working environment for their employees. Engineers are welcome to choose their own setup (Windows/Mac, etc.); whatever makes them comfortable! Free meals are also provided at the company cafeteria. Their chefs work to create exciting new menus and dishes, so employees never get tired of the food!
9:00 - 17:30（Mon - Fri）*Hybrid (in Office/WFH)
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), Commutation Fee covered up to 20,000 JPY per month, Free breakfast, lunch and dinner, Casual clothes is acceptable
- Experience with container platforms (Docker / Kubernetes)
- Experience with Application Server and middleware technologies such Nginx, Apache, Tomcat etc.
- Experience with Linux or Unix operating system.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with short timelines
- Experience with development tools such as Git, Gradle
- Experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab, Circle CI, Helm or Harbor
- Experience with log processing and monitoring tools & solutions (ELK, New Relic, Datadog, etc.)
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, PHP, Ruby, Shell)
- Good knowledge of IT Support processes and SLA management.
- Good knowledge of ITIL practices
- Experience working in a web related service operations including monitoring and troubleshooting