This role is part of the Quality enhancement team, which provides structured feedback of our client’s products/services to the engineering and customer experience teams.
Within that group is the analytics team, designed to capture structured feedback, track critical metrics and develop actionable insights around AI models on a continuous basis.
- Respond to data and product related inquiries in real-time to support business and technical teams
- Conduct detailed data analysis on data used across business units to evaluate business processes and improve on/create new features
- Perform various data analytics using statistical models and inferences
- Provide relational database expertise to construct and execute SQL queries to be used in data analysis activities
- Provide expertise and translate the business needs to design; and develop tools, techniques, and metrics, and dashboards for insights and data visualizations using Tableau or Power BI
- Responsible for developing and executing tools to monitor and report on data quality
- Experience in requirements gathering & delivery management using Agile methodologies
- Team player & be able to guide Junior Data Analytics in the team
- Design & measure the KPI's across the business units
A global IT consulting company that provides onsite/offshore model IT solutions.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, Skillhouse Benefit, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
- Experience in the areas of Data Analytics
- Building the Data pipelines using SQL/Python
- Hands on experience in Data Mining & Transformations using Python & SQL
- Strong understanding of the Data Engineering & AWS technologies will be an added advantage
- Able to provide innovative analytical insights within the scope of the business