One of our Clients, an engineering services Organization that is spread in more than 70 locations worldwide, is looking for 3 talented AWS Architects (Bilingual) for an ongoing project with their client.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced AWS Architect with a proven track record in architecting and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS.
Objectives of this Role:
- Technical Lead the Design and development of best fit cloud solutions architecture, network architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives
- Define and execute migration strategy to move application to cloud
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Discuss with customer to understand the project requirement and suggest industry level cloud-native solutions, including edge
- Provide technical support for cloud architecture design, deployment and maintenance
- Design secure, scalable and HA / DR strategies on cloud technologies
- Analyze and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of AWS services
Social insurance, no smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), transportation fees, etc.
- Expertise in Architect, design and implement AWS cloud infrastructure independently
- Expertise in various AWS services; ECS, S3, ALB, VPC, Subnets, Gateway, Cognito, DynamoDB and other Amazon managed services
- Threat modeling and generating security architectural requirements
- Containerized deployment of the application on cloud platform using Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of achieving virtual hardware simulation in the Cloud environment
- Automating deployment and managing infrastructure
- Deep knowledge of latest offerings from AWS
- Knowledge of service offerings from Azure and GCS
- Knowledge of CI/CD technologies on the Cloud
- Good knowledge in Security Protocols, PKI, Secrets Management, Identity Management, Authentication and Authorization
- Work as part of a global team onsite + offshore