Our Client, the worlds’ largest cloud computing infrastructure compan, is growing at an exponential rate and they are looking for talented Server Engineers for the Data Center Operations, in Tokyo.
The Server Engineers will maintain the highly reliable, scalable, low-cost physical infrastructure that powers businesses and individuals all around the world, connecting our customers to their customers.
Data Center Operations Server Engineers are a:
- Part of the Infrastructure Operations Team, the backbone of AWS that supports their rapidly growing AWS business and customers 24/7
- Server Engineers maintain the infrastructure, including servers, network devices and other components and parts, ensuring we continue to raise the standards for operational performance in the areas of safety, security, availability, productivity, capacity, efficiency, and cost
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Starting from ‘Day One’, you will be provided with an onboarding process and continuous training and growth opportunities.
You will work independently and with your colleagues as you gain an understanding of data centers, and be at the forefront of this transformational technology.
There will be opportunities to expand within the team and the organization to exceed the expectations of our customers.
You are expected to:
- Break-fix of servers and network devices
- Troubleshooting of network connections
- Responding to high-severity events within SLAs
- Contributing to and/or leading projects
- Coordinating and building relationships with various Data Center teams
- Seeking out ways to improve yourself and the processes and systems with which you work
A major foreign-affiliated web service company that provides cloud computing technology essential for business expansion. Its are growing day by day, making it an indispensable tool for expanding your business.
9:00 - 18:00（Mon - Fri）
Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays, Year-end and New Year Holidays, Paid Holidays, Other Special Holidays
【Services / Benefits】
Social insurance, Transportation Fee, No smoking indoors allowed (Designated smoking area), etc.
General knowledge of PC/Server hardware
- Working knowledge of Linux/Windows systems
- Basic networking experience
- General knowledge of troubleshooting server hardware issues
- Experience with problem ticket tracking, prioritization, and escalation procedures
- Understanding of maintenance windows/change management procedures
- Project coordination with local, regional or global stakeholders
- Basic understanding of data center facilities
- Scripting skills; Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.